Time for more art...............
I've known Jess for a couple of years and she is way talented. My favorite section of her site is the photography and the wood cuts.
This is my favorite.
I know I make donuts for a living and I ain't an art expert, but check it out anyways, okay?
A buddy of mine said I'm gonna be making donuts for Satan at some point............ He might be right. I ain't gonna be needin' a jacket.............or I might see the light.
I'm also not much on rap music. Thankfully, someone came along and decoded it for me. I think I'll stick to the stuff I was listening to.
Our daughter is seventeen. This is the vehicle she would like. Is that thing scary or what? If it was mine, I'd paint it flat black and stencil "DEATHMOBILE" all over it. It's all good as long as she doesn't come home with a guy that has a bone through his nose.
I forgot which blog I saw this in, but this chopper is way cooler then mine.
This one's mine^^^^
How ya like those pink flamingo's ?????
Next link I saw........well, this one might be considered art...........or not. All I know is that the artist singing along with the music drops the "F" bomb almost every other word in his lyrics. Not work or kid safe. You've been warned. Like I said previously, I ain't gonna be needin' a jacket................ f**k yeah.
This link requires ya to do a bit of reading. What are you gonna do when we run out of cheap oil? Me? I'm gonna buy one of these and ride my bike alot more.
I never thought I'd see the words "stable" and "Jerry Falwell" in the same sentence.
How long will it be until gas is 3 bucks a gallon? I'm betting sometime by late May. I love reading all those "How to save gas" articles. None of them have "walk" or "ride your bike" as one of the answers. Hmmmm.
Dayyymn. That's one big-ass pothole. Check out the pics. I'm proud to live in PA.
Today's science lesson. I like reading about that kind of stuff. It would have been cool to have been around and witnessed the world's biggest "Oh Shit" event 65 million years ago.
This is satire............It's almost like it's real though, isn't it? Scary man.
Fed-Ex a box of shit anywhere in the country. Seriously. Is this a great country or what?
This dude is cool. SFW video on a NSFW website.
This video is pretty cool as well. I think I'm gonna stick to mountain biking and road cycling. Same deal as the last link-SFW on a NSFW website.
Tortured English. Don't think I'm making fun of the Chinese, it's where 90% of Wal-Mart's merchandise comes from. Whatever is good for Wal-Mart is good for the country, right???
I saw this list over at Drunckcyclist.com...........
I've said a few of these............
1. I can see your point, but I still think you're full of shit.
2. I don't know what your problem is, but I'll bet it's hard to pronounce.
3. How about never? Is never good for you?
4. I see you've set aside this special time to humiliate yourself in public.
5. I'm really easy to get along with once you people learn to see it my way.
6. I'll try being nicer if you'll try being smarter.
7. I'm out of my mind, but feel free to leave a message.
8. I don't work here. I'm a consultant.
9. It sounds like English, but I can't understand a damn word you're saying.
10. Ahhhh .... I see the screw-up fairy has visited us again.
11. I like you. You remind me of myself when I was young and stupid.
12. You are validating my inherent mistrust of strangers.
13. I have plenty of talent and vision; I just don't give a damn.
14. I'm already visualizing the duct tape over your mouth.
15. I will always cherish the initial misconceptions I had about you.
16. Thank you. We're all refreshed and challenged by your unique point of view.
17. The fact that no one understands you doesn't mean you're an artist.
18. Any connections between your reality and mine is purely coincidental.
19. What am I? Flypaper for freaks?!
20. I'm not being rude. You're just insignificant.
21. It's a thankless job, but I've got a lot of Karma to burn off.
22. Yes, I am an agent of Satan, but my duties are largely ceremonial.
23. And your crybaby whiny-assed opinion would be ....?
24. Do I look like a people person?
25. This isn't an office. It's Hell with fluorescent lighting.
26. I started out with nothing & I still have most of it left.
27. Sarcasm is just one more service we offer.
28. If I throw a stick, will you leave?
29. Errors have been made. Others will be blamed
30. Whatever kind of look you were going for, you missed.
31. I'm trying to imagine you with a personality
32. A cubicle is just a padded cell without a door.
33. Can I trade this job for what's behind door #1?
34. Too many freaks, not enough circuses.
35. Nice perfume. Must you marinate in it?
36. Chaos, panic, and disorder .... my work here is done.
37. How do I set a laser printer to stun?
38. I thought I wanted a career; turns out I just wanted a salary.
39. Who lit the fuse on your tampon?
40. Oh I get it ... like humor ... but different.
Till later..............F**k yeah.