Tuesday, March 08, 2005

I used to model................

No, not that kind of model.....

These kind of models.....









Click to make pics above biggerer.

I haven't built any models for a number of years. Takes one hell of a long time to complete even one. The one above took 2 or 3 months. The one below took even longer....











And here's my totally amatuer photography studio.........

Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us

I have a 2.1 megapixel camera and it's okay, I had taken better pictures before with more lighting but was in kind of a hurry when I took these. Couldn't find the other pics.....

I ended up going for a nice walk up at Rocky Ridge Monday morning.I figured it would be a bad idea to ram 15 mph air down my sore throat riding a bike so I just did a loop of Sue's Trail and it's amazing what you miss when you are on a bike. The park is full of wildlife you never see when you are concentrating on not crashing.

I am totally pumped up for a new season of riding, I'm planning on helping out our local club with some of the beginner rides and kid's rides. It so so cool when you turn someone on the mountain biking. It's like you can see it in their face. Best feeling in the world.

Man, this website could make ya dizzy after awhile..........

It might be a couple days until I eat chicken again. If you're sqeamish, I suggest NOT watching the video....

Here's another bird. This is a re-post-it's still way, way cool.

We didn't have cyber-bullies when I was in school. The last guy to bully me in high school got my history book right across his face.................when he wasn't looking. I was kinda small in high school-but I could run fast.

Here are some absolutely hilarious music reviews.

I wonder if they're gonna have jelly filled?

I linked this a couple weeks ago, now it's close to 150 feet. Cool.

That's about it for today...........gotta go catch up on some sleep.

No comments: