Saturday, April 15, 2006

Bend over......

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Get more stuff here...... I like this site.

I wonder if the phrase "You're doing a heck of a job" has Rumsfeld a little worried. If I was Rummy, I'd be worried.

This is just wrong. While I choose not to put anything into my lungs except air, I think marijuana should be treated the same as alcohol. If you're 21 and over- it should be legal.

If you're caught driving while you're under the influence..........I think you should lose your license.

Permanently.

One strike and you're out. Sounds hardcore but 25,000 people a year die in alcohol related traffic accidents. Get caught driving with no license and spend a year in PMITA Federal prison.

Good article........I haven't read the whole thing yet, I'll finish it later maybe.

Not sure how Easter got associated with bunny rabbits and such but have a safe and happy Easter.

Till later.

No comments: