Saturday, May 06, 2006

Last senior prom......

Our daughter had her senior prom Friday night, I'll have some pics of her up on my Flickr account by the end of the weekend. I think they had fun, some of our daughter's friends slept over Friday night.

It would be more accurate to say they came over and stayed up all night and watched movies.

Whatever, you're only young once. And we have one more kid to enjoy the whole process over again with in a few years.

This is some scary stuff about RFID chips.

This is a good law. Anyone that smokes around little kids is a dumbass anyways.

I sure hope no one is Washington says "It's going to get worse before it gets better" It's already worse.

WTF? An extra "optical" inch? Not to get too personal, but who puts a tape measure down there?

This dude had the worst job of the entire Administration. I woulda drove into a bridge abutment years ago if I had that job. He didn't have a whole lot to work with if ya know what I mean........

This would be funny if it wasn't true.

Daaaayymmmnnnn that's a big gun. 15 inches long? That's gotta be way better then gaining an optical inch by shaving your pubic hair.

Till later.

No comments: