Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Damn......I did another Rip Van Winkle.

Whenever I have 2 0r 3 evenings off from work, it takes me a shift or two to adjust to "normal" ...yesterday I slept 12 hours straight except for when I woke up and the cat was 2 inches from my face staring at me.

You have to wonder what's going through a cat's mind as it is walking around. Dogs are easy to figure out-they are either happy, sleeping, pooing, barking or eating.

If I was getting shot at-I don't think I'd "mis-remember" because I was tired.

Cough *liar* cough..... Sure hope she doesn't have to answer any 3 AM phone calls...she might be tired.

Smells like recession to me.

The food is never as good as the picture.

Donut cake. I've made a few of these....they are very popular with kids and sugar junkies.

Today's science break......unless you don't believe in evolution.

What does a 50 pound rabbit eat? Everything.

Can't get your head around the credit crisis? It's explained here in cartoon form.

till later.

No comments: