Monday, September 29, 2008

Pabst beer is normal.......

My friend Hank sent me this..............

"Why men shouldn't take messages"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Haven't had much time to post in the last week or so, work has been hectic as all get out and my plan to ride 3 times a week sorta fell apart. I did get in one good ride, so one ride is better then no ride.

I got a new battery for my bike headlight, it is one heavy SOB, pretty much looks like 1/4 of a car battery....it was only 18 bucks and it will give me 4 hours of burn time with my 10 watt light, so I can't complain too much.

Prepped up for night riding, my bike weighs over 45 pounds and between the reflective tape, the blinkies, the lights and my reflective vest.....if someone hits me-they were probably aiming for me.

The "Bailout"....oh yeah, this oughta go well. As a card carrying Libertarian-I think the market should take care of itself. Right now, it's in the hands of one guy.

I watched highlights of the first Presidential debate....it woulda been nice if McCain could have made some eye contact with Obama. That tells me that McCain is already a beat man. The VP debate oughta be a real circus.

Another famous person gets busted for DUI. here's an idea- let the newspaper publish a spread on every person that gets busted for DUI. Yeah, I know that's a little unrealistic, but if you knew your full size mugshot was gonna be published in the local paper-you might not drink and drive.

One of my hobbies is photography......I don't get out as much as I'd like to.

One of my guilty TV pleasures is back for season two.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I am a Libertarian.........I just checked.

till later.

No comments: