Friday, November 14, 2008

Sorry if I offended anyone.........

No...not really.

One of my readers e-mailed me and thought my remarks about gay marriage were off-base. That's cool, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. I happen to think that if you're a decent person-I could care less what color you are, your religion, your sexual preference or anything else for that matter......it's all good as far as I'm concerned.

My suggestion, go start your own blog.

If you come here, know this-If I say it on my blog....I'll look you right in the eye and say the same thing.

Let's change the subject.......

Anybody watch Top Chef? That's one of maybe 4 or 5 shows I am absolutely addicted to. I have some friends that are in the industry....it ain't like what you see on TV. It's pretty much hard, soul crushing work with crappy hours.

After almost wiping out and scaring myself shitless the other day trying to corner on knobby tires on my urban bike.....
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I ordered a set of Panaracer 35mm Pasela tires with the flat resistant Kevlar belt. I also bought some really neat black 3M reflective tape to stick on the frame in random places.

I think they oughta have a TV show called "Pimp My Bicycle" I'd have a few ideas on how to do the show....

till later.

No comments: