Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Goodbye Cross-Check.....

I sold my Cross-Check to a really nice guy from Baltimore last week....he's gonna use it everyday to commute. That makes me happy, I'm glad the bike is going to get daily use instead of sitting in my garage gathering dust.

I converted some of the proceeds into an Amazon Kindle.....been looking at it on the Amazon page for the last 6 months and since it now does PDF files- I decided to pull the trigger and buy one.

Since everyone in the family loves to read.....I'm sure we'll put it to good use.

Looks like I'll be heading to surgery sometime in early June....the doc will be opening up my left knee and having a look see. If he does the same good job as he did on the right knee last year....it's gonna help a whole lot.

I coulda had surgery in May but I had to put it off as we will be witnessing a world first in mid May....a McNally getting a college degree! Our daughter gets her Bachelor of Science degree and pretty much heads right off to grad school to get her Masters and be a P.A. in about 15 months.

To say I'm proud would be an extreme understatement....

till later.

No comments: