Friday, December 10, 2010

Sold......

I sold some of my dad's old camera equipment to a fellow bike blogger and friend Ed, who writes the Cycledog blog out of Oklahoma.

Much like myself, he and his family are on a tight budget.....I told him he can pay me whenever he has some extra funds laying around. A month, 2 months 4 months....whenever, I truly don't care.

Sometimes it ain't about the money, I'm more happy that I found a good home with a friend for my pop's equipment and Ed will get lots of use out of it.

Also, I have to say that I'll miss my Aunt Betty, she has been staying with my mom for the past two weeks.

It almost goes without saying it, but I love her just as much as I love my own mom. She's dealing with the loss of her own son (my cousin David) who recently passed away.....Aunt Betty is a rock and we're gonna miss her.

till later.

No comments: