Friday, August 29, 2014

All by my lonesome...........

Labor day weekend, I'm gonna celebrate by.....working.

My lovely wife is in Ohio visiting relatives for the weekend and our son works hours opposite to mine, so none of us are gonna see each other until Monday night.

Next week, our store will have a licensed Starbucks and I get to oversee the whole thing as it's being added to my departments budget.

As an added bonus, I get to learn how to make all kinds of coffee drinks. I'll probably be bouncing off the walls from all the caffeine  (I hope we get to test what we make). I don't know a whole bunch about coffee, but I know Starbucks coffee is strong.
__________________________________

Anyone been reading about the 9 year old girl that accidentally killed her shooting instructor? I honestly don't have a problem with a 9 year old learning to shoot a gun......but a freaking UZI sub-machine gun with full-auto? My dad took me shooting a couple times in the woods behind our house when I was a kid, but I shot a 22 caliber revolver. I think it's good to remove any possible mystery and mystique about shooting a gun by letting a kid actually shoot a gun. But not a machine gun....at least until you're old enough to psychically  andle the recoil.

I don't get it...as a parent of two grown adult children, I can't understand what this couple was thinking. Hopefully, the kids get a second chance with a loving foster family.

I love this article...musta been some good wine. I fly a remote controlled drone and a helicopter and they both have user configurable LED lights. I guess if you aren't familiar on how one of them flies.....it could easily be mistaken for a real UFO.

Dumbass of the Week.

I'm gonna burn in Hell for linking to this............

till later.


1 comment:

EzeVoIP said...

keep sharing such information content. Thanks for updating. Also check:
call forwarding
international calling
VoIP