Monday, November 29, 2004

I'm sort of a geek...............

Here is a really simple to understand web site for beginner geeks like myself. All the information is present very nicely in simple to understand terms. This weeks newsletter has a ton of free software downloads.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I was checking out all the features on my new phone and here is a geek feature. You can find out what the weather is like outside. How geeky is that?

Why not just go outside?

Speaking of going outside, my Monday morning riding buddy has been sentenced to painting the inside of his house- poor guy, I hope he gets some time of for good behavior soon. It's really hard for me to get motivated to ride by myself when it's cold out.

Krispy Kreme sure doen't have much of a sense of humor, do they?

After I win a bazillion dollars in the lottery-send my mail here.

I don't think stores around here carry this.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

I'm not sure if the pic in this link was Photoshopped or not but if it wasn't.............

I wonder how many of these ya gotta eat
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
......before you are considered "saved"? Whatever.

Good interview with George. Man, if this guy doesn't win Paris-Rouboix before he retire, it will be a darn shame.

I want one. Just check out the whole site-way cool cruisers.

No comments: