Sunday, March 12, 2006

At least it isn't snow.....

So, after busting my ass all week and sleeping through Saturday which by the way, was probably the nicest day of the year so far-I get off work Sunday morning to be greeted with rain.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
At least it isn't snow.

I was really looking forward to getting a decent ride in this afternoon, but it doesn't seem likely. Oh, well.....other folks out there have much worse problems then not being able to take a bike ride.............

George Bush picked another winner. I'm not an expert in retail security but I do know some stuff and I don't think they would have stopped the guy in the parking lot unless they had video proof of what he was doing. As sophisticated as the cameras are that our store uses.....it's very easy to track someone as they move about in a large store. If I'm wrong about the guy stealing-I'll say so when they prove he wasn't.

Websites that suck.

I'm proud that this guy is one of my state senators........I'm gonna go to hell for lying.

Impeach Bush. I'd vote for that.

Photo retouching. An interesting read. Has to make you wonder what is real and what's not.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Just something to think about.

Till later.

No comments: