Monday, September 21, 2009

Nobody believes me..............

When I tell folks I'm almost 50 years old....they usually put me at around late 30's or maybe 40. I suppose part of it is that I don't act my age.....and part of it is the fat cells in my face pushing out the wrinkles.

Anyways....my son and I are gonna invite one of my nephews over to light some of my old model cars on fire and roll them down the driveway.

Doesn't sound very mature for a 50 year old.....screw that-I wanna have fun and what 10 year old nephew wouldn't enjoy having fun lighting plastic model cars on fire with an adults permission? Hell, I'd like to set a full size car on fire and roll it down the street, but I think I might get in trouble for that.

Most folks over 50 probably ain't gonna see any humor here.....

Hosted by imgur.com

Me? Yeah, I think it's funny.....

till later.

No comments: