Sunday, December 06, 2009

Motivated

I'm motivated like a MF'er to lose some weight.

I found a way cool calorie tracker at Livestrong.com that I can use on my Blackberry and my laptop to track everything I eat. It's pretty cool, I use it while I'm away from the computer on my Blackberry and it graphs everything out.

I went to the doctor last week and the first thing the doc said is to lose some weight and maybe my knees won't feel so bad.

Honestly...my knees are fucking killing me.

If I can stay off of cigarettes for 10 years and counting....I can lose 30 or 40 pounds. It might take a year to do it....but I will do it. You can believe that shit.

It would be nice to be able to walk up and down a flight of stair without having to use the handrails for support.

Will losing weight help?

Oh, hell yeah....I don't know if it will totally elimanate my problems but living with the pain and discomfort I have now for the rest of my like is NOT an option.

It sure was fun getting fat-now it's time to get fucking real and make sure I live to be old enough to see my grandkids graduate from college.

I wanna be one of the opinionated old geezers that can sit at the family dinner table and say all kinds of off the wall shit and get away with it because I'm old.

I'd also like to be able to get out on the bike and do a little riding as well....I really really miss being able to go out for hours at a time to be able to clear my head.

Hey, after all-the title of this here blog is... BIKE riding donut guy.

till later.

No comments: