Sunday, February 27, 2005

Oh so close...........

Man, is winter EVER gonna be over with? Just when I think we are out of the woods, another storm is on the way. I love it when the weather forecaster doesn't really know what's going on...........

First they say that we could get significant snow or perhaps we could get all rain or possibly some sleet and freezing rain. I'd like it if they could just be stand up guys and say "Folks we have no freaking idea what the hell is going on. It could snow, sleet, rain or have freezing rain or it just might be sunny-our guess is as good as yours" ...........Now that would be telling the truth.

Our main channel around here does a fairly good job most of the time, I always get a kick out of them when they send their reporters to grocery stores the day before a blizzard- 5 bazillion people are shopping and they usually interview a stressed out manager and some pissed off customers.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Then they cut to all their on-site reporters who are standing next the the highway somewhere with traffic zipping by them inches away at 85 mph so they can report that everything is normal so far.

...............................I'm ready for a little warm weather.

On the other things....................

There no reason why I like this picture except the woman in it seems to be VERY happy.

Tomorrow, everytime I say something, I am going to start my sentences with.................. "According to Nostadamus"

I like cats, but this is just flat out nasty.

Think the cat video in the above link was nasty? This is nastier.

Hell yeah. Why not?

This guys are total idiots. I admire their bike handling skills, but geez, find an empty parking lot.

I love practical jokes...................

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
That really sucks.........

This looks like it would be a lot of fun.

That's about it for today............ Maybe if it snows, I'll do a pic of my Kona BikeHotrod stuffed into snowbank and post it. Can't ride it in the snow, so I may as well do something with it.

No comments: