Saturday, October 08, 2005

5 things .........

What are the five things you couldn't live without?

Excluding my family, air, water and food.............

#1 Would have to be my bikes. If I had to pick just one bike out of my stable-it would be the Cross-Check. That bike can do it all.

#2 I'd say my computer and it's broadband connection to the internet. It's how I get my news everyday and it's also a relaxing form of recreation.

#3 Would be my iPod Nano. I use it mainly to listen to podcasts but it's also nice to listen to music once and awhile.

#4 My LBS. Sure mail order is nice if you want to save a few bucks but mail order ain't gonna let you try out 6 different stems until you find the one you like. Support your local bike shops.

#5 Ice cream. Peanut butter and chocolate swirl is my favorite.

Went to visit my Aunt Helen yesterday, she ain't doing so hot. If I ever have to stay in a nursing home-somebody please come and get me out and put me on the back of a tandem and go down the scariest hill you can find.

When I die, I want the last two words out of my mouth to be.........

"Oh shit"

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
If it doesn't fit-force it.

A joke......

A little boy was lost at a large shopping mall.

He approached a uniformed security guard and said, "I've lost my grandpa!"

The cop asked, "What's he like?"

The little boy replied, "Jack Daniels and women with big boobs."

Not sure how this guy does this, but it's kinda neat.

Hey, I'm thinkin' I might vote for this guy.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I can hardly wait for this trial to be over. Doesn't make me very proud to live in York.

Till later.........

No comments: