Thursday, October 06, 2005

Stuff I've noticed..........

Ever notice................

-When people put the "I'm away and can't answer the phone right now" message on their answering machine-they talk painfully slow like the person that is calling is mentally challenged and can't understand people talking normally?

-Whenever you are following someone entering a building-that person in front of you stops and stares at the ceiling as soon as they are inside?

-When people talk on their cellphones-they can't walk or drive in a straight line?

-When people are in line at the checkout counter at the supermarket-they act surprised when the cashier asks them for money and it takes an additional 3 minutes for them to fumble around to find their wallet?

-If you are at the mall and one of those roving salespersons comes up to you to sell you something, they will leave you alone if you pick your nose right as they make eye contact with you.

-When you go into a store and the salesperson won't leave you alone after you've told them you are just browsing? The "pick your nose" trick works quite well here as well.

-Whenever I order food at a fast food restaurant, it never looks like the picture on the menu board. It looks like someone sat on it.

If I could have done something like this to my father when I lived at home, I probably woulda did it. I love practical jokes. Thing is, if I woulda tried something like that with my pop..............one of us wouldn't have lived through it.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Maybe I'll buy my dad one of these instead.

Back is feeling somewhat better, can't sit or stand in one place to long, it let's me know it ain't happy. My doctor gave me a prescription for a muscle relaxer, they work pretty good but they make me kinda dopey. Well, dopier then usual.

I can't believe this is in court. The fact that it's in York County isn't a surprise though. After all, we had someone arrested at the York Fair for animal bestiality with a sheep a couple years back.

Our area has had at least 3 to 4 inches of rain in the past 24 hours. It's been awhile since we've had any rain so since I can't ride right now, I say-let it rain.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Lots more here.

Our daughter turned 18 a couple days ago.........how did she manage to grow up so fast? I guess the same way I managed to get to middle age so fast. October 12th is my 46th birthday.

46 on the outside and 12 on the inside.

Till later.

No comments: