Monday, July 07, 2008

That was quite a week.

Most folks had a nice long 3 day weekend full of food, family and explosives.

Me?

I was slaving away over a hot donut fryer. I'm not complaining, I was on overtime most of the week and I have a 4 day weekend coming up, so I know I be spending some of my extra money on fine dining and a movie with my lovely wife.

Been busy with computer stuff as well, the top of my son and I's computer table is a mess, there's cables all over the place. Such is life.

My mom and I got together a couple weeks ago and we got my dad a new camera. Wow, is it ever nice. We drove down to Kain Park to take some pictures and barely beat a thunderstorm. My mom is a whiz at upload pics to the web, I'll post a few of pics when they show up...he's pretty good.

Friends of ours stopped by over the weekend, Todd was at the skating rink with their twins and had a bad fall on the ice. Turns out that he had an extremely bad concussion and they had to open up the side of his skull to relieve the pressure.

Tough way to get a cool scar.

till later.

No comments: