Monday, July 21, 2008

You meet the nicest people.....

The best part of my job is I get to talk to some really unusual people from time to time.

We have our "regular" customers, like the guy who constantly "adjusts" himself, the elderly lady that shoplifts us blind but we can never catch and a host of other characters.

This past weekend, I had an older gentleman talk to me the whole time his wife was shopping. Totally cool dude, he was a baker in the Navy back in the Korean War. I invited him back into the shop and we had ourselves a good ole time talking about what is was like back in the "old" days.

It's good to listen to someone with more life experience than I'll ever have. This guy was all over the world and got to see stuff I'll never see.....if every night at work is just as interesting as last night's was-I'd be okay with that.

till later

No comments: