Sunday, August 24, 2008

I'm not the only one......

At least now....I'm not the only family member to have ruined a cellphone. Our daughter had a soda open up in her bag and it thoroughly soaked her phone and camera. Thankfully, we had an old cellphone laying around, so I Fed-Ex'd her that and one of my old cameras to use for now.

I'd never thought I'd say this......but I am almost glad summer is over. The hot weather just isn't as much fun as it used to be. I like to be able to modulate how warm or cool I am.....when it's 90 degrees out, it doesn't leave me many fashion options.

Speaking of fashion options....I like this trend. My wife and I were out at the local mall this past weekend and to be honest-most of the tweeners were dressed like tiny little prostitutes.

Wanna sound like an idiot? This is your application. Living in the heart of Pennsyltucky...I know people that actually talk like that.....yaknowwaimeanbuddy?

She lost............get over your own bad self. Diminished role? Her followers should suck it up and be gracious losers. Why even waste the time and money with conventions this year? I'm tired of listening to speeches.

I bought a new blinky to replace the one I lost down in Myrtle Beach.....this is one bright blinky.

Me, like a dumbass turned it on and stared at it....not the sharpest tool in the shed.

till later.

No comments: