Wednesday, August 06, 2008

So the dumbass got a little sun......

Stayed out a bit too long on the beach yesterday, got a touch of sunburn on my stomach, it's mostly gone now...that'll teach me.

I did a really neat ride yesterday.....I had to look it up on the map to figure out where I was.

I took this picture of the rear of Cherry Grove Beach while I was out there.



Looks pretty far away, huh? That's what I was thinking when I took the picture. I kinda decided to turn around and head back at this point.

Tell me I'm not the only person that does this.....whenever I am swimming in the ocean, I start humming the Hawaii Five-0 theme....okay, it's just me humming.

Hilary sure has some sore losers as supporters.

Two words.........Open DNS. If you don't know what it is, have a tech (like me) set it up on your computer or follow the super easy instructions on their web site.

I don't watch much TV, but this was on last night when we were playing cards......I hope Twitch wins.

Pregnancy tips.

This one will make you think.......

till later.

No comments: