Monday, January 12, 2009

50 years.........

My parents had their 50th wedding anniversary on Saturday.......50 years is a long time if you are standing outside waiting for a cab, but in this case-not so much.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

That's my parents and my beloved Aunt Betty in blue.

If anyone gets a free pass into Heaven.....my Aunt Betty should easily qualify. I could spend hours sitting here typing out how good of a person she is, let's just suffice it to say that I love her as much as I do my parents. She's a wonderful human being.

Afterwords, we had a nice dinner at The Embers...except for the fact that the place only had one waitress for the whole restaurant. We were a party of 18 plus 5 or 6 other tables..the poor waitress was in the weeds all afternoon.

Whatever, the weather held off just long enough for everyone to get home safely that night and that's all that really matters.

till later.

No comments: