Sunday, January 18, 2009

Dale Earnhardt is dead????

I just love working late Saturday night/ early Sunday morning....usually right around 2 AM when the bars close is the best.

Last night a huge (I mean immensely fat) Dale Earnhardt fan wanted to get some fresh donuts.

I could hardly fault the guy, our exhaust fan fills the parking lot with donut fumes, so by the time the guy got to the bakery, his eyes were about to pop out.

How could I tell he was a Dale fan? Every piece of clothing the guy was wearing had a big "3" on it somewhere.

Our conversation.....

Dale fan-Heybuudycanigetsmesumathemthardonuts?

Me-Sure, how many would you like?


Dale fan- Gimmeadozenawhateversfresh.


Me-You a big Dale Earnharnt fan?

Dale fan-Youbetchabuddy....3furever.


Me-(I know Dale has been dead for a number of years but I really wanted to have some fun) So, how did Dale do in the points this year?


Dale fan- (stunned silence).....uhbuddy....Daledonegotkeeledatdaytona


Me-Nah....really? I was wondering why I have heard much about him lately.


It doesn't take much for me to entertain myself.

Is this a mess or what? As much as I'd like to see Bush and his cronies have to answer for their actions......I'd have to agree with Obama and move on-we have enough problems.

I'd rather be lucky than good.....

Dick falls asleep....nice.

2 more days.

till later.

No comments: