Sunday, January 04, 2009

Fix this computer..........

Stopped by my childhood friend's business yesterday to pick up his computer for a little work.....he's not really into computers, he just wants it to do what it's supposed to do.

He has a fairly low tolerance level for anything related to computers so I wasn't at all surprised that he had his gun pulled out and leveled at the monitor when I walked in yesterday.

We've known each other since we've been 5 years old, so I was pretty sure he wasn't gonna pull the trigger.....but you never know. I just hope I have his computer working to his satisfaction, bullet holes are hard to fix.

This whole situation sucks for the innocent people on both sides of the border. I suppose agreeing to disagree is totally out of the question at this point.

I know a couple of my readers think I've been unfair to President Bush.....fair enough, everyone is entitled to their own opinion. If Obama does the same dumbass stuff that 43 is doing, I'll do my best to shoot my mouth off about that as well.

I'm so proud......York Pa is the Snack Food Capitol of the World.....no wonder most of us are fatasses.

I only live about 95 miles away...you can park in my driveway if you need a place to park.

Our daughter called me from Hawaii last night.....things are going well. Things are also expensive. 2 AA batteries-15 bucks, half gallon of orange juice-8 bucks....yikes.

Surfs up.

till later.

No comments: