Monday, February 16, 2009

Bowflex.......

I got my lovely wife a new Bowflex for her Valentines/Birthday/Anniversary present.

She has been wanting one for awhile, but she would never spend that much money on herself.....

Me?

I absolutely adore spending money.

It only took her an hour or so (with me tightening bolts and doing what I was told) to put the thing together and I gotta say...it's a pretty neat deal. I've tried all the exercises and I think my favorite are the ones where you work your abs.

Next Tuesday is Fashnacht Day. That means that yesterday was my last day off for the next 2 weeks. Not sure what it is about living here in Pennsyltucky but damn people like their donuts around here.

I'm not sure what's going on here, but it's still a neat picture.

I always wondered how Google worked.....now I know.

I rarely drink "regular" soda, but I might have to try a bottle of these. I've had Coke with sugar in it (instead of HFCS) and it's a totally different drink.

Did someone say "cat video"? Humans do the dumbest things....

till later.

No comments: