Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Iron man donut guy......

I kid of course......

Today was the first time at the gym and so far.....I'm really digging it. I'm surprised at how many folks are there at 4:30 in the morning, probably 20 or 30 people mostly using treadmills or elliptical machines.

Me?

I'm rocking the stationary bike. I'm starting at 20 mins this week and I'll gradually notch it up to hour over the next few weeks and months as long as my knees are okay with it.

One other thing I am in love with....they have massage chairs. Holy Mother of God....they are worth the membership alone.

Once my pop is done with his therapy, he's gonna join me to sweat off a few pounds. I like the vibe of the place, there aren't a bunch of muscled up gorillas grunting....there are folks of all shapes and sizes there.

So far I likey

They have a bunch of other machines that exercise your arms, legs and torso....I'll worry about that once I lose a few pounds and get my endurance back up to where it used to be.
_____________________________________

God forbid someone can't watch TV.

I love me some Google....I like the fact that I can put all my appointments in my Google Calendar and it's sends me a text message so I don't forget anything.....I am extremely absent-minded.

Remember the woman with a clown car for a vagina?...she's on welfare. Shocker, huh?

The guy might turn out to be a one term President or he might be a hero....one things for sure-he's got a plan and a vision. I sure hope it works out well for his sake and the country's sake.

Almost everyone knows of someone who has been laid off in the past few months...I hope it gets turned around soon. I consider myself to be extremely fortunate to have a good job with great benefits...jobs aren't exactly growing on trees right now.

Not that it's very important in the overall scheme of things, but I bought bikeridingdonutguy.com yesterday, it's a lot easier to explain to friends how to find my blog instead of telling them the entire Blogger address.....

till later.

No comments: