Sunday, June 27, 2010

Comcast is really dropping the ball.

I'm not the largest computer consulting company here in York.....in fact, I probably have one of the smaller customer bases out there.

That's just the way I like it- when one of my clients call me- I can usually get back to them with a solution to their issue or fix their computer within 24 hours.

Having said that-one of my clients is so damn mad at Comcast right now, they are considering legal action against them. Missed appointments, poor connectivity, poor customer service over the phone.....you name it- Comcast must be reading out of the "How to Piss off Customers and Lose Clients" handbook.

My client works from home and absolutely, positively needs internet connectivity to do her job.

No internet-she's dead in the water and is making "0" dollars. My only suggestion is to purchase a USB aircard from T-Mobile.......for some reason all my ideas cost money but that's about all I could come up with.

Comcast- you need to get on the ball and start rotating, or else you'll end up like GM in 20 years.....put out crappy service and trust me- someone will eat your lunch, that's how business works here in America.

till later.

No comments: