Friday, June 11, 2010

Way better today............

My knee is still swollen like a MFer and it's already started turning purple.....but I can walk short distances without crutches- so that's an improvement.

Bored as hell sitting around- I've been off work 3 nights and I'm ready to go back. That's not gonna happen for at least a week, so I think I'll enjoy being lazy for a few days.

About the only thing on my to-do list is reorganize my computer work area.....I've kinda let it get cluttered and disorganized, as soon as I get my latest client's laptop and printer done- I'll be tearing into it.

It is so weird being around the house in the evening- I normally don't watch much TV, I saw some of "So You Think You Can Dance" last night.....wow, those kids are talented. I was going to buy tickets to their roadshow last year but didn't because good seats were going for about 80 bucks a pop.

This year, I think I'm going to spring for them...my wife and I don't get to go out much together and hey...you only live once.

till later.

No comments: