Friday, November 04, 2005

I like models..........

Get your mind out of the gutter people.

Not those kind of models.

These kind of models.

I haven't done any for quite awhile as they consume massive amounts of time to do correctly. The engine compartment on the Impala is correctly wired and plumbed including brake lines, spark plug wires, clamps and hoses. It was alot of work.

I just upgraded my account on Flickr to "Pro". I've been playing around with it for the past few months and I really like how it saves the picture info and I also like that annotation feature where you can imbed comments right in the picture. For 25 bucks a year-you can't beat it.

I took our son on a few errands yesterday and while we were slurping down our 4 dollar coffee drinks at the mall, we stopped in at the arcade. When I was a kid (I'm dating myself here) the big thing was Galaxian and Defender. Yeah, I know-that was the late 70's and early 80's

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Now they have this.

What the hell? I mean has anyone seen someone do this? When done correctly, the person playing it looks like they are having a seizure or something.........Holy Mother of God.

Damn kids.

Well, I ain't gonna hang around here too much this morning-gotta get some z's and see if I can fit a ride in later today..........

Thanks for reading and stay away from DDR...................

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

at least the kids on the video look like they are getting a workout of sorts

get 'em on the lance armstrong game ;)

The Donut Guy said...

You know, it's funny you said that.

After watching one of the kids do the DDR machine-he wiped off a bunch of sweat and said to his buddies that he was going outside for a smoke.