Thursday, November 10, 2005

The voters have voted.........

Almost the entire Dover school board was voted out of office. Common sense prevails.

Too bad we have to wait 3 more years to do the same thing on a national level because this is some scary shit.

I spent some time changing around and updating my "Links" section. If you have a site you want on there-just give me a holler. They are some other folks that have me linked, I'll try to get them on there soon..........

Friday, April 13, 2029 is going to be here before you know it.

Our daughter will like this site.

I was going to take a couple pics of stuff at work last night, but I was too darn busy to stop. I am going to make a custom "Bike Rding Donut Guy" donut and make it my profile picture.

Exciting,huh?

No not really but I'd thought I'd share.

I've got writer's block today so see ya later.....

Tanks for reading.

No comments: