Friday, February 10, 2006

Banjo Brothers on TV..........

I'm proud to say I am an "official product tester" for these guys........

I'm not the fastest bike rider or do I have the swankiest bikes, but I do have the swankiest messenger bag out there.

Very, very good quality products. If anyone that lives around where I live wants to borrow my messenger bag to try it out *shoot me an e-mail* I'd be more then happy to lend it out so ya'll can see what I'm talkin' about.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No, it's not my cake..........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Here's some soda to go with the cake. Check out all the crazy varieties!

I like this version of the State of the Union address. It's not P.C. (Take a few seconds to download)

Transfat. I use a 50 pound block of the stuff every night when I make donuts.....yum.

Hmmm.....Something smells fishy here.

Looks like we here on the East coast might get pounded by a snow storm this weekend. I know all the readers of my blog out in Minneapolis and Alaska wouldn't even sweat 8 to 12 inches of snow, but everything here pretty much grinds to a halt when it snows that much.

I'm hoping to get out Sunday or Monday to take a hike in the woods and get some good snow pictures..........

Having owned several Wal-Mart bikes in my lifetime, I'd say the QR problem is the least of their worries. The last bike I bought for my son needed about 2 hours of work before it was rideable. Just about everything that could be out of adjustment was out of adjustment.

That's about it for today........gotta get some gas for the snowblower.....

No comments: