Friday, February 24, 2006

Cleaning day........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Since my wife and I both work 45 to 50 hours a week, usually the first thing we skip around the house is housecleaning. Who the hell wants to drag around a vacuum cleaner after working 9 or 10 hours?

For some reason, I got a wild hair up my ass yesterday when I woke up and did 5 straight hours of dusting, vacuuming, cleaning floors and toilets. My wife tends to save things, so I just piled up all her stuff up on the dining room table and cleaned everywhere else.

I'm very anal about sanitation when I am at work so the more I was cleaning things at home, the more stuff I was finding to clean. Sort of like a vicious circle only we ended up with a fairly clean house................


.............Did anyone catch one of these when they were around yesterday? I managed to snag one, I'm not exactly sure what I'm gonna use it for but a free 100 meg website is a good thing. Free is good.

Here's a newsflash......Wal Mart is still stingy with healthcare benefits. I work for a fairly large retailer and I pay about 10 bucks a week for very good medical, dental and prescription benefits for my entire family. Wal Mart makes it sound like they are giving their associates some great news when in reality, they are still cheap bastards.

If they want to be cheap bastards, that's perfectly ok with me but they oughta just be upfront about it. I'm just glad I don't work for them.

They're letting George go out of the country. I hope he doesn't start another war or something.

Bull riding for geeks.

This is an interesting article. I wonder if that's why I prefer working 3rd shift as opposed to working in the daytime. When I was working in the daytime, I was one of those folks that hit the sack no later then 9 PM and was always up by 4 AM. Some folks can never adjust to working at night, I have no problems at all with working at night and sleeping in the daytime.

Hows about a little bass with your music. I'll bet that set up would vibrate the paint off of the walls. Probably sounds like one of the many AC/DC concerts I've been to.

Today's science break.

Read the first sentence in this article a couple of times. Only 7 major attacks? In one day? I'm thinking someone in charge over there better had pull their head out of their ass for a few minutes and take a look around.

I'm sure Katie's parents are pleased beyond words.

This is cool, my parents have done this with our kids.

Our daughter has a high score of 102 on Bop It Extreme. Me? I've never tried it, but I'm guessing I'd get to about 5 or 6 before I got the "bzzzzt" loser sound.

That's all for now.........

No comments: