Monday, February 13, 2006

Happy Valentines day ya'll..........

Happy Valentines to my mom, my daughter, my lovely wife and my mother-in-law. I am indeed a lucky boy. I made my daughter her favorite danish for breakfast and I also made my wife a croissant and washed her car for her this morning on the way home from work.

It's the little things that count.

Mom, if you're reading this, Ill call ya up later today....sorry, I didn't make you anything to eat:-(

I'm one of those fortunate guys that have a wonderful mother-in-law, I'll call her up as well and wish her a Happy Valentines.


........................................More on Dick Cheney's hunting skills......... Gotta point out that I had a comment on yesterday's blog entry calling me out for being ignorant. Lighten up Billy Bob, at least nobody got killed and Cheney ain't that great a hunter if he shot someone in the face. I have no problem if you wanna disagree with me, but don't call me ignorant and expect me to discuss something intelligently with you.

I'll probably take some flack for this from my daughter, but I like this guy. I can hardly wait for the movie. I'm sure there aren't many 46 year old Marilyn Manson fans.

I'm with the restaurant owner. I don't work in an eatery, but I see plenty of parents shopping with their kids at 11 or 12 at night on school nights. I hate to say it, but lots of parents don't teach their kids have to behave in public.

Houston is going to be a fun place to live this summer.

This is a neat idea. Getting a pair of them is something I am going to look into for next winter. I love being outside but road riding sucks when it's lower then 40 degrees and mountain biking is a pain in the ass in more then 3 or 4 inches of snow.

Faces of meth. If you ever thought about taking meth, check this website out first.

Another neat idea. I don't drink much beer, I'd have it set up to dispense iced tea or flavored water.

Iraqi infomercial.........gotta love The Onion.

I just love how the politicians are playing the "blame game" up in DC while tens of thousands of people in New Orleans are still without permanent shelter. Hurricane season starts back up in a couple months.....

This is a good article about Jesus. Jesus loves everybody..............even Dick Cheney.

The more I read about trans-fat, the more I feel like a crack dealer when I go to work and fry up donuts every night.

Interesting article about fast food sanitation. To be honest, the girls findings don't surprise me one bit. Ice machines are notorious for harboring molds and bacteria.

And on that note..........

Seeya.

No comments: