Thursday, December 18, 2008

I'm not a violent man....

I pretty sure I've answered every dumb question possible in the last 35 years of dealing with the public.

Never underestimate the stupidity of large groups of people. We are getting some bad weather on Friday and of course, everyone is in our store buying everything that isn't bolted down.

Best question of the night....

Some guy asked me where the beer is.

Unfortunately, our state doesn't permit beer sales in supermarkets. It took me a minute to explain this to the customer, the guy thought I was kidding him and started to argue with me.

Sometimes I wish I could get away with giving some folks a small dose of pepper spray.

I think everyone should have to work a retail job for at least one holiday season. Yeah, I get that the holidays can be a stressful time.....but don't take it out on your friendly local donut guy.

Remember...we handle your food-be nice to us.

till later.

No comments: