Saturday, January 22, 2005

3 donuts.

I make about 125 dozen donuts every night when I work. Know how many were left when I came into work last night?

Three. York County loves to eat during snow storms. You would think with all the SUVs out there, people wouldn't be afraid of a little snow.

I've worked in retail for a long time and I can never remember a time where people were as rude as they are nowadays.

Folks don't even say, "Excuse me, do you have any more milk in the back?"

Now they say "MILK?" ............Just the one word.

If they are rude enough, I reply back with one word.... NO.

Oh well, it's all good.

My wife gets the privilege of working God knows how many hours this weekend. Being a nurse pays well but folks don't get sick on a schedule and there has to be staff where she works there at all times.

Till later...............


No comments: