Sunday, January 09, 2005

New bike shop in York.........

I heard from my buddy that's starting up a new bike shop this spring........... Looks like it's gonna be around the middle of April. It's going to be located at Ed's Ski and Cycle here in York on Queen St.

About 40 to 50 people visit this site a day, so if ya'll go there on grand opening, I'm sure Will would appreciate the business. It's has to be awesome and terrifying at the same time opening up your own business. Best of luck bro and congrats on the new addition to the family!

Myself? I'm a bike junkie so anyplace that has bikes and bike parts, well-that's my kinda place so I'm sure I'll stop in from time to time.

Only 260 bucks yet and I can stop visiting my chopper at Gung Ho and bring it home with me. If ya never been to Gung Ho, check'em out. Jay has all kinds of bikes and a way cool dog named Indy. When you walk in the front door and Indy looks like she is all teeth, don't worry-she is actually smiling. Like I said-great dog.

Today's my day off from work so if things work out later today, I plan to head up to Rocky Ridge County Park and help out the YAMBA crew with trailwork at 1 PM.

There are 1746 servings of fat at 900 calories a serving in a 50lb cube of donut shortening, according to the nutritional info printed on the side of the box. I use a 50 pound cube of the stuff every night. Yuck.

Till later and take it easy on the donuts, okay?

No comments: