Friday, January 07, 2005

Shoes.........

Bought a pair of sneakers this past weekend for work.

Pretty exciting, huh? For some reason, I am really digging these shoes. Gotta be the most comfortable sneaks I have had for awhile. Probably go back to Gabriel Bros this weekend and they will be all out. Figures.

I love to go places and just people watch, you can get some good insights on how people behave. In general, I think folks are a lot ruder then they ever were before. I see that quite a bit where I work and I'm sure it's the same everywhere. My point? Be nice unless someone gives you a reason to not be nice. Then it's okay to be a prick.

These people are my heros.

The picture in this article kinda tells the story, doesn't it?

Oh yeah, this is gonna be an interesting trial. Can you imagine Big Mike in prison? He'll make somebody(or perhaps a whole cellblock) a nice girlfriend. What a squirrel.

Here are some good quotes. I've always admired John McCain-I'm glad he is #1

Here's a news flash. Duh.

Not sure how I feel about this. On one hand, I think the guy has a right to do whatever he wants to with his property, but unless he had a building permit-I think it should come down. After all, it's 30 feet high and I wouldn't want it to fall onto my property and possibly injure someone. The 4000 people that visit a year would suck if you lived next to him. I'd just have to bust out some Black Sabbath.

Here is a good example of "gun control" ....................aim carefully.

Ironic. I wonder if somebody got their ass reamed afterwards.

Awwwww. It's all about the pretty little cats. If you know me, you're gonna expect something to blow up or be funny by the time you get to the end of this site. You'd be wrong. I actually like cats. Not as much as dogs though.

Never bang a tempered steel knife onto a hard surface.

I can't remember if I posted this before or not and I'm too lazy to check. Why would someone run a quart of warm salt water through each nosehole? If I did it, the water wouldn't come out my other nose hole-it would run out of my ear.

Saw this on drunckcyclist.com Short and sweet.

Till later...........

No comments: