Wednesday, January 26, 2005

If you join one thing...................

If you join one organization this year, make it the Adventure Cycling Association.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
They have a totally kick-ass magazine and if you are a member, you have access to about a bazillion back issues and all their past articles. It's a dream of mine to some day do one seriously long-ass bike ride. Not really sure where I want to ride and to be honest, I don't think it's really that important. Just ride baby.
So join up, read up and dream.

I found these bikes online. I'm thinkin' it would take my fat ass all of about a 2 hour ride at Rocky Ridge for me to turn one of these bikes in a pile of twisted aluminum. Neat concept though.......

Anybody familar with bike shop's knows that the big catalog Quality Bike Products puts out is a cool thing to page through and drool. Now you can own your own copy. I'm gonna order one through my LBS and have some fun dreaming. For 16 bucks, how can ya go wrong?

My take on this? Algie Howell is an asshole. Who gives a shit how anybody wears their pants?

This is a shame. The only way I'm ever jumping out of an airplane is if it's on fire.

I don't have this problem. My daughter sells girl scout cookies and my wife is the "cookie mom" this year. I have to buy them from her if I know what's good for me.

Here's a world record I have a shot at.

This here video clip ain't safe for work,school, etc. It's about an asshole. Hint-If you're a fan of Bush, don't click on the link. It says some unkind things about our President and some of his cronies.

Some folks are incredibly stoopid.

Last link of the day. This guy deserves to go to a "pound me in the ass" Federal prison for awhile.

Till later.........

No comments: