Thursday, January 27, 2005

900 degrees below zero..............

Cold weather sucks.

If I never have to face another 8 degree morning-that would be A-OK with me. Global warming? Bring it on baby. I don't care if a normal day in summer ends up at 110 degrees, as long as the winters don't dip below 50.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'd be totally ok with that.

I like to be outside and all, but riding or hiking is totally out of the question when the temp is in single digits. Gimme a bowl of cheese curls, a milkshake and some TV poker and am uptight and outtasight.

Our 11 year wants to be either a card dealer in Vegas or a priest. I'm kinda hoping he does both. After he goes to college of course.

George didn't get out of the limo............NSFW due to some guy in the background repeatedly dropping the F-bomb.

I hate pigeons. Especially since one shit on my hot dog at the Baltimore Zoo when I was 10 years old.

This oughta be popular with cat owners.

For 37,000 bucks............Hell yeah, I'd do it. I could charge extra-my forehead is bigger.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
This is a fun site.

Damn, these sure are alot of rules. My wife's happy if I try to fart quietly and not hit her with stray pieces of food.

Speaking of food, this guy is pretty cool. I'm a fan of the Food Network. Not to big a stretch, eh?

All I wanna know is.................How'd they make a dump truck fly?

It's hard to believe that it's been a year already. I betcha they have a recap on Super Sunday.

What's he looking at?
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
I'm guessing Monica might be down there.

Now, I'm not saying I agree with everything in this short video, but it does raise some valid points of discussion.

Till later..........

No comments: