Tuesday, April 26, 2005

How much is too much????

Here's an interesting article. Now, if I had lots of money to throw around, would I buy one of those cars? Hell yes I would. Would I be driving it 30,000 miles a year? No-probably 4 or 5 thousand miles, so its effect on the envoirnment would be minimal.

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Buy it here.

All I can say about this is I'm glad I didn't go to school with this kid. Damn. SFW video on a NSFW website.

A conference of very strange people.............

We don't have any dogs. Even if we did, I wouldn't let them lick my face because dogs lick their own balls. .........lucky.

Maybe the kid was being a real monster but handcuffs? That's f**ked up.

American cars are pieces of crap? Naw.......After replacing the tranaxle on my Plymouth Voyager last year (less then a year out of warranty) I'll never buy another "American" vehicle.

16 DUI's????? Why the hell wasn't this guy in jail?

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Till later..........

No comments: