Friday, April 15, 2005

Yardwork.......

I wonder what the speed limit is on our local trails. I bet it's lower then 130 mph.

Here's some kid's books that never made it to the printer. Oh, if you don't have a sense a humor.............Nah, I really don't need to tell you anything you don't know already.

Gonna be spending some quality time out in the yard this weekend redoing some flower beds and trimming all the shrubs and whatnot. I'd take some before pics but our daughter borrowed the digital camera and is away all weekend.

I enjoy spending time outside making the yard look pretty but I'm not obsessive about it. I have no problem blowing off the yardwork if a good ride comes up. It's just grass-it will still be there the next day. The only thing that pisses me off are all the folks that walk their dogs and think it's okay for Rover to take a piss in my yard. Call me unsociable, but a "Hey ASSHOLE-get your dog out of my yard" usually does the trick.

I have one neighbor that hasn't talked to me for 2 years. I'm okay with that-as long as they keep their tiny little wanker dog out of my front yard.

Sue me, sometimes I'm a dick.

Till later............

No comments: