Tuesday, April 05, 2005

It's officially riding season.

More then likely, you'll see a lot less posts on here. Sorry.

I'll be switching my hours at work around some so I'll have less time in the morning to screw around with the computer and more time to ride in the afternoon and evening. Having said that, I'll probably sleep all day today as I've been up for about 36 hours. Too bad for me-it's supposed to be 75 degrees.

For some reason, I am employee of the quarter where I work. Not sure what that entitles me too, maybe a free dozen donuts or something.

Saw this .............Sergeant First Class Paul Ray Smith
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
..........not much else to add, is there?

Peter Jenning has lung cancer. Smoking will do that. I smoked for 20 years. I quit 5 years ago when I was 40. I sure hope it was soon enough, it's something I think about every day.

OMG, this guy is "Father of the Year".................. what a dolt.

OMG part II ......This can't possibly be real, can it? Like anyone really gives a shit.

I love our governor, he always looks like he's drunk.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
He probably is in this picture.

Looks like it's time to sell a kidney.

It would be so cool if George could pull off a win this weekend.

Tom DeLay is a sleazeball. (The link goes to the NY Times-registration is required to read articles) I suppose most politicians are politicans because they can't hold down a real job.

Mmmmm, this link makes me hungry........

Till later.

No comments: