Saturday, June 07, 2008

It always surprises me......

The changeover from spring to summer usually happens in the space of a week around here. 2 weeks ago, it was in the 50's and 60's....this weekend is calling for temps in the mid 90's.

I've gotten smart at work, I've bought myself a small fan and place it wherever I happen to be working. I don't mind the heat so much, it's the humidity that makes me cranky. As long as there is air moving....I can deal.

Not sure how our service people over in the Middle East deal with all the heat....all I'm wearing is a thin cotton work shirt and an apron-those folks are carrying around 70 pounds of stuff with them.

Woo hoo.....4200 street rods are here. Even with 4 dollar a gallon gas, they still show up and totally clog traffic on that end of town for the entire weekend. At least it's more fun than golf.

Remember the guy in the chair from yesterday? Here's todays idiot.

I'd hate to see what it's like when the government decides we are actually in a recession....this might be a good indication.

till later.

No comments: