Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Overhaul time.....

After somewhere in the neighborhood of 5000 miles.....my beloved Surly Cross-Check is in the shop for an overhaul.

New cables, housings, brakes and a new drivetrain is a small price to pay for all the fun I get out of that bike.

I may have different computers, cars or gadgets or even different bikes...but as long as the frame holds up- I'll be out there riding it.

Someday I'd like to get one of these just for fun.....I guess it's cheaper than a mid-life crisis sports car.....

How was everyone's Father's Day? Me? I rode 20 miles with my buddy Hank, cut the grass, visited my folks and goofed off. All in all, a pretty darn nice day.

I love me some Ice Road Truckers. One helluva way to make a living. I think I'll stick to making donuts.

Wow......who woulda thunk it?

Here's my official apology.

Baconhenge...looks kinda tasty.

How to make sure your gunpowder is still good.

till later.



Zemanta Pixie

No comments: