Monday, April 27, 2009

Fishing and hacking...

Dan and I had no luck fishing yesterday morning at Lake Redman.

No worries, I don't think any of the other folks there where having much luck either...it was just great getting out to enjoy a touch of Mother Nature.

Every few months I usually manage to screw up my laptop so badly, I have to format it and start over.

Now is one of those times.

I thought I'd play around with the latest Windows 7 release......I liked it quite a bit but too many things I use weren't working properly....I learned my lesson and will do any further hacking around on one of my older laptops.

I'm typing this on my son's desktop computer with the 24 inch monitor.....kinda like going to see movie at the theater, so much real estate. It's great for games but it's sorta overwhelming for simple web browsing.

Our daughter traded vehicles with me for a couple weeks-she's coming home for summer break and needs the van for bringing all her stuff home. I feel bad for her as the van has no air conditioning...it's like driving a green painted beer can-it gets damn hot in there.

Me? I get to drive her Outback which does have air con. I like overkill so when I use the air conditioning in any vehicle-it goes on full blast and stays on full blast. I like it when you step out of the vehicle and your glasses frost over immediately. Perfect.

I'm not sure what the hell happened to spring, it was over 90 degrees here in beautiful southcentral Pennsyltucky on Sunday. I was planning on doing a bunch of stuff, but in the end-squat got done.

Finally...it was my wife's birthday this weekend. I gotta be one of the luckiest guys on the planet...she is one special girl.

Not sure when the next post will be.....I gots lots to do this week.

No comments: