Tuesday, August 23, 2005

Sneakers and waffles.............

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Last night was the first time we got to use our son's new waffle maker. Mmmmm, I guess you don't need that much batter in there.

In other exciting news, I bought a new pair of sneakers last night. I kinda like New Balance sneakers as the come in wider widths and that seems to suit my wide-ass feet. I was wondering at work how many pairs of sneakers I actully have. I came up with 14 pairs. I think I have a problem.

Dear Mr Bomber..............holy crap. I'd be pissed too.

Sure, I like to spend time outdoors as much as the next person but just because something is high up in the air doesn't mean I wanna jump off of it. I think I'll stick to cycling. Less of a penalty for a mistake.

Check out what Earth looks like from a satelllite.

Donald Trump's blog. Excuse me while I go puke.

I've found the perfect place to advertise my blog.

Here's something controversial. Do I approve of this? ........You betcha. Abortion isn't something I agree with, but then my opinion counts for me and only me.What another person does with their body is their business. If mankind can benefit somehow from someone's cruelty when they kill a fetus-then mankind should benefit. Simple as that.

I don't think they need a three pronged program, I think a "zero" pronged program might work better, if you get my drift.

Hot Pockets are not a food group. If I was a batchleor, these are probably the only things I would eat. I love'em and they only take 3 minutes to make. Sure they aren't very healthly but there are worse things to eat................like donuts.

Gee, I sure hope this asshole's kids don't get creamed by some inattentive motorist while they are out riding their bikes. I'd hate to be the first one to say "Helmets save lives".

Did I wear a helmet when I was a kid?

Nope.

They didn't have helmets back then. I'd say I was pretty damn lucky I never really crashed bad enough to need one. That being said, this might be a bit overboard unless Junior is a goober.

It's a free country and all, but this dude is just plain weird.

Nice. This might be a good time for Pat to retire or maybe hang out with Jimmy.

Till later.

4 comments:

Lunatic Biker said...

I've found that the best waffles come from when the batter is squirting out the sides. Only 14 pairs of sneakers, huh. I think I could probably come up with 30 if I counted them.

Anonymous said...

That Thudguard would also come in handy for drunks.

Now, where's my credit card?

The Donut Guy said...

30 pairs?

Wow.

Now I don't feel so bad.

Heck, there are people reading this blog that have even more bikes then me and that makes me feel better about having so many bikes.

Scout Seventeen said...

Funny. When you mentioned sneakers and waffles, I forgot that the kid got a waffle-maker, and I thought you were making a NIKE reference. All good Portlanders know that the first pairs were formed on a waffler.

Heh.