Wednesday, February 21, 2007

Ash Wednesday...........

Got all the mess from Fastnacht Day cleaned up at work. Since we made them all day yesterday, there was one helluva mess when I went to work last night.

Everyone likes to play in the flour but nobody wants to clean up.

Lent is here and lots of folks give something up until Easter rolls around.

Me?

Not anything I'm willing to forgo anything until Easter.

I don't drink, gamble, womanize or smoke so I'm just gonna keep it on the straight and narrow just like I always do.

__________________________________________

I have a hard time believing this guy is going to get many votes in 2008. I respect what he says, but I don't agree with him. meanwhile, this guy is becoming the black Kennedy. At least when he speaks, it doesn't hurt your ears like Bush does when he talks.

This is a great idea. We use them here at our house, I like them because they don't blow out nearly as often. As the old light bulbs blow out, I replace them with the new style....the fact that they save electricity is a bonus as far as I'm concerned.

She's in rehab. Hopefully she will stay out of the papers for a few weeks and there won't be any mid-air helicopter collisions.....

till later.

No comments: