Thursday, February 01, 2007

The "Look"........

I was listening to some of Bruce Williams at work last night when he started up a discussion concerning the way some kids behave poorly nowadays.

I know when I was a kid and I did something stupid, all my old man had to do was shoot me the "look" and whatever I was doing.....I stopped doing it and behaved myself. Since I work retail, I get the pleasure of dealing with snotty kids from time to time.

All I can say is that most kids that are jackasses have parents that are jackasses. Where do you think they learn how to behave like that?

I wonder if they make underwear with the same feature. That would keep me awake on my overnight shifts.

Red Bull beats the hell out of Cheerios.

I'm fairly absent-minded but nothing like this.

Victory over what? I parked next to a Hummer last weekend and while they might float some peoples boats..........I laugh every time I see one. They are truly ridiculous.

This is also truly ridiculous......My laptop is uptight and outta sight as far as upgrading to Vista Ultimate. I usually have all the self restraint of a magpie in a sparkly things factory but I think I'm gonna just buy another laptop with Vista already on it instead of upgrading the one I have. I can hardly wait to help out folks with failed Vista upgrades......

My neighbor is a captain for American, he knows what all these buttons do. If I had to fly one of those planes.......it would be a short flight.

Joe Namath is about all I know about football. The NFL makes about as much sense as NASCAR does to me. A bunch of guys in tight pants beating the shit out of each other for 3 hours.....whatever.

I love this guy. Congress needs more ballbusters like him. He's asking some tough questions that have a yes or no answer. Most politicians are incapable of answering in that fashion. Do they teach them that at a special school or something?

There are some new Barbies coming out.

Hate yardwork? This would get rid of that pesky lawn.

I am a podcast junkie. If you have a feedcatcher, this site has tons of good shows you can download as podcasts.

My good friend Hank drinks non-alcoholic beer when we are out on rides. He claims that it aids his recovery. I have no doubt that it does because he kicks my ass on just about every ride we do. I'd like to see him drink this......I like milk and I like beer but I can't imagine combining them together........it's just not right.

The Blue Man Group on global warming. This clip might be old, but I like the BMG. Don't know who BMG is? Click here, here or here.

Good stuff.

Till later.

Till later.

No comments: