Tuesday, February 13, 2007

Getting ready

If you live in Upper New York State.......the 6 inches of snow we're supposed to get isn't that big a deal. Irregardless, I replaced my 5 year old battery, filled the gas tank up, checked the snow blower and drove into the side of my garage.

Image Hosted by <span class=

Oops. Kinda wasn't paying attention when I was pulling into our garage. After a few minutes with some buffing compound........

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Almost good as new.

I was watching the news this morning and I swear the weather forecasters love to get people all amped up about crappy weather. Of course, since I work in a grocery store....I can get all the bread, milk, eggs, spaghetti sauce and toilet paper I want.

If you've never seen the movie "Scanners"....you won't get this interview.

Nice cake, but I'm not gonna be the guy that serves the first slice.

The most valuable 1969 Dodge Charger on Earth.

Till later.

No comments: