Wednesday, February 14, 2007

It's Valentines Day.....

My wife told me not to buy her anything for Valentines Day.

Of course, I didn't listen to her.

I bought her some really pretty flowers and a huge bag of her favorite chocolate.

I kinda broke her best pair of scissors cutting off the ends of the flowers so it looks like I'll be scissor shopping some night this week.

I also sent our daughter an e-card, it didn't have a whole lot to do with Valentines Day....I just installed one of those fancy card programs on our new computer and wanted to try it out.

As I type this, it is raining ice balls outside and all the schools are closed. When I was a kid, it had to snow at least 6 inches and be combined with a power outage for school to be canceled. I remember riding my bike to school when there was a couple inches on the ground and more coming down. Those were the days.......
_________________________________________

Everybody should read this before they go out to eat.

So much for death with dignity. That poor kid has a snowball's chance in hell of growing up normal.

I don't like much country music, but I like the Dixie Chicks. Not really sure if they are "country" but I am sure they deserved all 5 of the Grammy Awards they received.

This is satire, but it's not that hard to think he wouldn't actually do it if he could get away with it.

Till later.

No comments: